To: The shareholders of
Sandyport Homeowners Association Limited
Take Notice that the Annual General Meeting of the Company will take place at the Gazebo located in Phase 5 (adjacent to the pond) on Friday June 9th, 2023
Voting extended hours 1:00pm to 5:00pm. Zoom Meeting commencing at 5:30pm.
Forms of Proxy are hereby circulated to shareholders for those who wish to have someone else represent them or to cast their vote. On completion of the form of proxy, same should also be sent to the Secretary via the Office on or before Thursday the 25th day of May A.D. 2023. Where shares are held by companies, the company must send in a form of proxy designating an individual to cast the vote on its behalf.
Nominations to serve on the Board of Directors will be accepted until Thursday, May 25th, 2023. Nominations should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short biography together with a photograph.
Shareholders who are joint owners or owners as tenants-in-common must send into the Company Secretary (in care of the office) in writing the name of the shareholder who they have authorized to cast the vote on behalf of the said joint owners or tenants – in –common.
Dated this May 2nd 2023
- The Chairman will call the meeting to order.
- It will be determined whether the requirements for a quorum have been satisfied.
- To review and adopt the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of the Company.
- To elect Four (4) Shareholders to serve as Directors of the Company for a period of Two (2) years (Article no. 25).
- To review the audited Financial Statements for the financial year ending December 31st, 2022.
- To consider and approve the Budget for the financial year 2023.
- To receive, consider and adopt the report of the Directors.
- To approve of the appointment of auditors for the ensuing year and to authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
- Any shareholder entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting of the Company shall be entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in the member’s stead and the proxy holder need not be a member of the Company.
- Proxies shall be either left at the Sandyport Management Office in Olde Towne, or communicated to the General Manager, via email. Proxies must be received at least fourteen (14) days before the start of the meeting (Article no. 46).
- Election of Directors shall be by secret ballot. Every member present in person or by proxy shall have one vote for each share held.