Click to view the 2019 Assessment Notice
Month: November 2018
Allocation of carports for 2020
The Board has agreed to extend the carport usage program (see original post here) until December 31, 2019 subject to payment of a fee of $150 + VAT (Total $168) per carport. The spaces shall be allocated on a first paid, first served basis with preference being given to those that took advantage of the program in the previous year provided that payment is made before the expiration date.
The spaces are numbered in accordance with the sequence below starting from the West and heading East. Unauthorized vehicles parked in any of these locations after December 31, 2019 shall be subject to removal and storage charges.
To start the application process, please complete the form below and the office will contact you to finalise arrangements.
Use of marina slips for 2019
The Board has agreed to extend the marina slip program (see original post here) until December 31, 2019 subject to the terms set out below. Note the increase compared to the previous year covers the cost of additional liability insurance:
- Payment in full of an annual fee of $2,000 + VAT;
- The right to use the slip does not automatically renew upon expiration;
- You may use the slip for your own boat only for as long as you remain a resident or owner;
- It shall not be rented nor used by others;
- In the event of hurricane, the boat shall be stored elsewhere;
- You shall be responsible for any loss or damage to marina property due to neglect;
- The boat shall be registered with Sandyport security and if anybody other than the owners use it, you shall notify security at least 24 hours before the boat leaves and enters Sandyport;
- You will need to arrange for a dedicated water supply to be installed by the Association in the event you require access to potable water, and
- Your rights under the terms of the Licence Agreement and Conveyance are not affected by this agreement.
- Slips will be allocated on a first paid basis subject to priority being given to non-waterfront lot owners, followed by existing slip users then all remaining residents / owners.
To reserve a slip, please make the reservation below and forward payment in the amount of $2,000 + VAT (Total $2,240) to the Association office. Reservations are not secured until we confirm in writing accordingly. The slips shall be allocated on a first paid, first served basis with preference being given to those that took advantage of the program in the previous year provided that payment is made before the expiration date. Unauthorised vessels will be removed after December 31, 2018.
TAKE NOTICE THAT Residents (tenants and/or visitors) using mooring posts, cleats, or any other means of securing vessels to their properties do so at their own risk. Users are responsible for ensuring the security of their vessels including the equipment used, whether or not the said equipment forms part of, or is attached to, common property. Sandyport Homeowners Association Limited (the Association) does not warrant the use of any such equipment located on common property or otherwise, with your use of any such equipment you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Association for any injury, loss, or damage arising therefrom. The Association accepts no responsibility, and is not liable, for any injury, loss, or damage arising directly or indirectly from poorly secured vessels. Owners that wish to install equipment to secure their vessels are hereby reminded of their obligation to seek the requisite approval from the Association.
We are in receipt of a number of payments that we have been unable to identify and are held pending verification. Please review the dates and amounts of the transactions below and log in to check if any are missing from your account. If so, please contact us with confirmation of the payment transmission so that we may credit the balance to your account. Please note that there may be a difference between the transmission amount and the amount shown below due to bank charges (normally associated with international transfers):