We will be fogging the community against mosquitoes and sand flies on Friday at 1:00am (September 11, 2015). We will also treat open water with a system to kill larvae. The process takes approximately 2 hours, please observe the following guidelines:
- No persons and/or animals are to be outside during the fogging procedure treatment time.
- Close windows and doors during the fogging exercise and for 45 minutes after completion.
- Place all pet feeding/watering bowls indoors.
- If it is necessary for people or pets to go outside, wait for 45 minutes after completion. Note this is especially important for children, pregnant women and asthmatics.
- The above measures are precautionary as the treatment does not leave a significant residue.
There is always a possibility of last minute changes due to weather conditions. We will notify you in advance, if possible, of any changes.