Dear Residents / Homeowners,
As a result of the Orders issued on March 19th, 2020 from the office of the Prime Minister of the Bahamas. We take this opportunity to assure the Community that all essential services will continue to be maintained. We have spoken to all Service Providers and have confirmed the following.
Household waste and litter visible roadside continues as scheduled.
· Monday 0800 – 1100hrs
· Tuesday 0800 – 1100hrs
· Thursday 0800 – 1100hrs
· Saturday 0800 – 1100hrs
Regular maintenance will continue to include (3) visits per week.
- The Landscape field staff will continue to provide daily service.
- The Landscape Manager and Supervisor will continue to conduct daily briefings to reiterate policies and provide updates.
- Daily sanitizing of all tools and vehicles will be done.
- The Team will continue to practice social distancing while performing duties.
Waste Water Plant / Maintenance Team
- Our Wastewater Team remain available to ensure our treatment plant is maintained.
- Our Maintenance Team remain available to ensure the general upkeep of the community.
Security Service will continue to operate 24 hours per day.
All access points in the community are operational, and all necessary protocols remain in place.
All Security added measures which have been implemented over the past two must remain in effect.
Please speak with Security Services on 327-6943 if you have queries.
Office Hours & Operation
Our staff remain available by telephone or by email during normal working hours Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
As a result of the orders March 19th, 2020 from the office of the Prime Minister of the Bahamas, we will be closing the office to the general public. If you have something you must drop off or pick up from our office, we will accept these items at the door or pass them on to you, but we are unable to allow you inside, as we cannot guarantee we can meet the social distancing requirements.
Please be reminded that payments can be placed in our drop box which is checked throughout the day. Similarly, using the various banking online portals is encouraged during this time.
Please visit our website for all payment options.
While we are a Private Community we are required to adhere to the Orders communicated effective March 20- March 31, 2020.
(Please see attached – Emergency Powers COVID -19)
We trust everyone will stay safe and well during this trying time.