The Holiday season is here again and it is during this time of year that criminal activity tends to increase. However we wish to assure you that we will continue to do our part to ensure the safety of residents and their property. There are a number of safety precautions the Security Department would like everyone to bear in mind during this season.
- Call Security Services on 327-6943 to report anything that appears suspicious.
- Monitor children and always be aware of their activities. Our Security personnel have had cause to deal with resident children damaging Association property, their time could be better utilized.
- Be aware of your surroundings. When traveling home at night, be vigilant to ensure that you are not being followed. If you suspect that you are being followed, please stop at the security gate. This is particularly important for residents who may normally utilize the automatic entry system – do not use it under these circumstances.
- Drivers of vehicles with dark tinted glass should open their windows when stopping at the Security gate so that personnel can check that the occupants are not under duress. When there are guests following you home, please give Security Services their names. Also, inform your guest to stop at the Security gate and not to enter directly after you.
- Provide Security Services with guest lists for any upcoming functions in order to prevent delays or inconveniencing them.
- Notify Security Services if your property is going to be vacant over the holidays, you may send instructions at our Going away service.
In conclusion, please be reminded that workers’ identification badges and vehicle decals expire at the end of December.
Business hours during the Holiday season:
Dec 24th – 8am – noon
Dec 25th – 26th – closed
Dec 29th & 30th – 8am – 4pm
Dec 31st – 8am – noon
Jan 1st – closed
Business resumes as normal on January 2nd, 2015. In the event of emergencies outside of business hours, please contact 327-6943.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all residents Happy Holidays and all the best for the New Year.