Our pest control contractor will be fogging the development on June 7th, 2013 with a pesticide to reduce the presence of mosquitoes (that may contribute to dengue fever outbreaks) and sand flies. Open water will also be treated with a system to kill larvae.
Treatment will take place between the hours of 5:00am and 6:00am, the following guidelines should be observed by all residents:
- No persons and/or animals are to be outside during the fogging procedure treatment time.
- Close windows and doors during the fogging exercise, they should remain closed for 45 minutes after completion.
- Place all pet feeding/watering bowls indoors.
- Persons and animals can go outside (if necessary) 45 minutes upon completion of the fogging activity. Note this is especially important for children, pregnant women and asthmatics.
- The above measures are precautionary as the treatment does not leave a significant residue.
There will be further treatments taking place between the hours of 10:00pm and 11:00pm on the following Sundays & Thursdays until July 4th unless otherwise advised (subject to weather conditions).